Write freely on the following topic for 10 minutes.
Learning English: What do you like about it? What do you dislike? What do you find difficult? What is easy for you?
The deadline for posts on this topic is Wednesday 15th April 2009.
Happy blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a like abt learning english is when i got a new word and its rather be use in my sentence or in my conversation with someone. and what i dislike is when im in conversation or in a class, then the lecture give the word which i never heard before. so that i have to open the dictionary again and try to understand the meaning. so far i enjoy to learn english and try to make it fun
ReplyDeleteI like learning English, because English is global language, with speaking English it make me easier to speaking with other people especially with native people. Also I feel more confidence to speak English with people in abroad. What I dislike when I learn English is with grammar, I find difficulties to learn grammar because it’s need more practice and I have to improve my vocabulary. Despite learning English is difficult, as long as there is an effort from my self, it’s easy to make me eloquence in English and I believe that I can.
ReplyDeleteactually i hate english,it is a difficult thing to study as my tongue is already make use in talking in indonesian languange.
ReplyDeletei learned english because it is a must now a days without english we can survive on this global world.
what i found difficult about english is to study about the tenses is a horrible as there are 16 tenses to be study.and there is also so many vocabulary that need to be understand.
i don't find english is easy.
learning english are very helpful for me, because its help me to got easier to talking with other people,such as foreign people, or the lecturer at the university. even that's very useful,sometimes we got some difficult like learning new vocabulary, and facing foreign people with the different speech. finally, we can learn all of that if we have desire. so, the key for me is always learn withou said tired at all..
ReplyDelete