Monday, March 30, 2009

DISCUSSION TOPIC

Write freely on the following topic for 10 minutes:

A job you'd love to have, the qualities you need to succeed at that job, and the experiences or accomplishments in your life that illustrate these qualities.

The deadline for assessment of comments made on this post is Sunday 5th April 2009

Happy blogging!

6 comments:

  1. If I can have a chances to have any job that I love to have , I want to be a lawyer. There are some quality I need to have to become a lawyer. I need to maintain my independence and a reasonable degree of impartiality, since I'm gonna speak up to judges for my client. I also need to fight fairly and remember all the laws that I should not break when defending my client. I really needs to have a good logical thinking when doing the cases. I also have to have a perseverance in me.
    I have an experience that illustrate these quality. It was happen when two of my friends was having a fight between them. I knew that one of them was in wrong position but she didn't want to lose. so I try to fight fairly and try their cases on the fact happen. There are times when I was fail. But I have a goal to make. I think I have a quality of perseverance and independence on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to be a good fashion stylish. because, i love fashion and i like to create style. i feel glad if im choosing a dress or clothes for my friend and they like it.
    my experience, when i was in high school there was a fashion show competition which every class should bring their own candidate. i was pick a dress for my own class candidate and put some make up on her face as well. and the result, my class was the winner for that competition

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be a succsessful business woman, who concentrate in marketing. That was my aim to choose marketing as my major in university. The reason why I choose business women as my dream job is because i can create my own business and i can develop my skill in public speaking. The qualities I need to succeed at this job is study hard and improve my english, because to survive in this globalization era i need speak english very well. Also the factor that make me love business world is my experience in high school. When im in high school i followed business competition in PPM university. Me and my team won that competition as a runner up. In that time i felt i had ability to became a success business women in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. references:
    http://www.hosteny.com/archive/Hosteny%2010-02.pdf

    http://www.studentsguide.in/law-colleges/qualities-you-need-to-become-a-successful-lawyer.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a matter of fact, i want to be a business woman. By becoming a business women, i need many quality such as to become an organized person and i need to develop more on my logic. What i meant by Logic is, in Business, its quite often that we need to make a decision and this decision must be decided with a logical thinking to avoid a misleading in making a decision. And i also need to know how to talk/maintain my employee well.
    My experience is, at the present time, I am the comitee of E com.. and as a comitee sometimes i also need to make a decision based on what E com activities are and sometimes i also need to order my employee well so that they also feel happy and want to take my order well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i have the chance, i want to be the marketing director of Mercedez Benz, because it is such a prestige job, and i know in order to become a successful director manager need many quality such as: i need to know the creativity in designing a car, skill in selling the car and also how to talk and express customer so that the customer are interest in my product and want to bought it. and i also need a logical thinking about what customer wants and desire about my product.
    My experience is that i helped my father in car industry every week and by helping my father in his work, i have studied quite much about the knowledge of Car Industry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.